Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Quick update

Ok people! I don't ask this from anyone very often, but I'm feeling a little nervous.  I need lots of positive energy, good vibes, prayers, whatever you can give me.  My platelet count has been falling over the last couple weeks, so I'm feeling a bit uneasy since this is how it started last time.  They have said I do not need to worry and they decided today to move my bone marrow biopsy up to tomorrow (instead of the end of the month) just so we can confirm it's just a couple of my medications.  It is likely the drop is from that, but they want to be sure...sooner then later.  It will take about two to three weeks to get all the results back (several tests grouped into three major types coming back at different times).  I will be sure to update as soon as I know that I'm all good.  I will be all good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment